LIS Analyst or Lab Information System Analyst
Somerton, AZ 85350 US
Are you looking for a new lab job? My name is Caroline and I’m a healthcare recruiter – I’m here to help!
An amazing 400-bed, non-profit hospital with a state-of-the-art lab is looking for a full-time, permanent Lab IS Analyst to join their team of compassionate, enthusiastic, and highly skilled medical professionals. This is for DAY shift (Monday-Friday, 5x8s).
- Performs functions of the Laboratory (LIS) and Anatomic Pathology Information Systems (APLIS) in accordance with regulatory and hospital guidelines including training, interfacing, implementation, system upgrade testing, maintenance and security of systems
- Participates in regular day-to-day communication with other project teams and works with lab and community based Subject Matter Experts (SME's)
- Participates in the development of workflows, data collection and analysis, reporting and other technical issues associated with the use of the laboratory or pathology software
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree or higher in Computer Science
- 2+ years of related experience
- 3 months free housing
- Sign-on and relocation bonuses for qualified candidates
- Employment benefits from day 1
- 1.5 hours from San Diego, but a much lower cost of living than California
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (email@example.com) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!