Las Vegas, NV 89128 US
Are you looking for a new lab leadership job? My name is Caroline and I’m a healthcare recruiter – I’m here to help!
A phenomenal state-of-the-art lab in Las Vegas for a full-time, permanent Lab Manager.
- Provides day-to-day supervision of testing personnel and reporting of test results
- Supervise high and moderate complexity testing
- Review all departments’ preventive maintenance (PM) logs and quality control records
- Work variable hours in order to meet with personnel from evening and night shifts, and 2-4 hours/day of desk/computer work
- COVID vaccinated
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in medical technology, microbiology chemistry, biology, or related field.
- Possession of Clinical Laboratory Scientist’s license issued by the State of California or equivalent license approved by LFS (Laboratory Field Services).
- 5 years of lab management experience
- 6 years of lab experience
- Working knowledge of quality improvement processes, lab information systems, supervisory skills, instrumentation evaluation, inventory control, and safety policies/procedures
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Associate Healthcare Recruiter
“Caroline did a truly phenomenal job helping me to look for my first nursing position. Her positive attitude & uplifting words made me feel more confident during my search for the right nursing position. She is both detail & service oriented. It is why I have recommended her services to so many of my classmates."