Laboratory Director at Top Healthcare System in Greater Tucson
Marana, AZ 85653 US
- Located at a US News and World Report 400+ Bed, Acute Care Hospital in Southern Arizona
- Responsible for overseeing entire laboratory operations including budgeting, maintaining quality measures, implementation and integration of systems and managing staff
- Facility is offering a competitive salary and benefits package. Benefits include (but are not limited to): tuition reimbursement, healthcare benefits, retirement benefits and sign on or relocation assistance!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- ASCP, AMT or equivalent certification
- 5 years of leadership experience required
- Permanent and Full Time Position
Interested in learning more? Contact Andrea at email@example.com or 617-746-2745.
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Associate Vice President, Client Relationship Manager and Team Lead
Andrea has been with K.A. Recruiting since graduating from the College of the Holy Cross in 2014. She started out as an entry level recruiter and over the past eight years has established herself as a leader in the healthcare recruiting industry. Since coming to work for K.A., she has held records for Top Lifetime Biller, #1 Top Biller at K.A. Recruiting 2018, 2019, and 2020, and has been a President's Club and Vice President's Club winner for seven consecutive years. She has also been promoted three times over the course of her time with K.A. Andrea dedicates most of her time to working in the laboratory space. She works with top-tier laboratory professionals who are looking to make a change and also works with hospitals as well as private and reference laboratories to hire top talent. She loves forming long-standing relationships with the people she works with, and has enjoyed having a national network of laboratory professionals to keep her ahead of trends in the field!
When she is not working, you can typically find Andrea training for half marathons, taking spin classes, or relaxing at home with her puppy, Harry. She loves traveling and exploring new places and restaurants. If anyone has any great Greek restaurants to recommend, let her know!