Orange Park, FL 32073
Full-time Laboratory Manager needed in Northern Florida!
(Reference Code: KAM)
- Lead and monitor employees, departmental performance and staff development to ensure adherence to policies and procedures, timelines, and regulatory requirements.
- Develop monitoring systems for the collection, documentation and reporting of quality assessment and improvement data; extracts pertinent information from quality assessment and improvement studies, initiates corrective action plans, and re-monitors results.
- Evaluate existing systems and processes and develops corrective action plans for service/quality trends identified Initiates changes and monitors for improvement.
- Ensure departments proactively respond to feedback from customers (internal and external) and implements improvement mechanisms to enhance the overall ability of the department to meet the customer’s needs for laboratory services.
* Bachelor’s Degree.
* 3+ years’ experience at a supervisory level in a clinical laboratory setting.
* Florida Supervisor’s license or the ability to obtain during interview process.
* Minimum 3 licensures in following specialty areas, licensure in 5 areas is beneficial: Blood Bank/Immunohematology, Chemistry, Hematology, Histology, Microbiology, Serology/Immunology.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter