Laboratory Molecular Technologist (Day Shift)
Fort Myers, FL US
- Permanent and full-time position
- Day shift roles- (7am-9am start times) M-F shifts and Tues-Sat shift
- Under general supervision, performs routine and complex molecular based laboratory testing, including next-generation sequencing (NGS), qPCR, and nucleic acid isolation; operates and maintains laboratory equipment needed to perform daily duties; performs daily QA/QC tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, Molecular or related field.
- MB(ASCP) certification preferred.
- State of Florida clinical laboratory technologist license in the area pertinent to the testing being performed.
- Minimum 1 year of related experience in a clinical setting is required.
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook required.
- Valid state Driver’s License for travel to satellite offices and off site meetings.
- Compliance with the company Driver Safety Operations and Motor Vehicle Records Check Policy is required.
If you would like more information, please APPLY or contact Megan at Megan@ka-recruiting.com! You can also call/text at 617-746-2768!
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!