Laboratory Program Coordinator in Nevada
Lockwood, NV 89434 US
Looking for a Laboratory Management job? My name is Leah and I'm a healthcare recruiter, I'm here to help!
I have a new Laboratory Program Coordinator position available near Lockwood, Nevada!
- Full-time and permanent
- Shift: Days
- Full, comprehensive benefits package (PTO, health insurance, life insurance, 401k, etc)
- Potential sign-on bonus/relocation assistance!
- The Lab Program Coordinator is responsible for operational and technical accuracy for all pre-analytical, analytical and post analytical procedures in specific lab departments. This position does not work the bench.
The Coordinator is a career ladder position that will be a technical expertise to bench level staff, review procedure updates, evaluate work processes, and assist in meeting accreditation/compliance standards.
The Coordinator is accountable for maintaining operational quality, consistency of reporting, continuous monitoring of analytical systems and automation lines.
The Coordinator will maintain organization of workload, complete quality control procedures, properly identify specimens, and determine proper equipment functionality.
- BS degree
- ASCP certification
- NV license (or ability to obtain it)
- At least 5 years of laboratory experience, including leadership
Click apply or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org/ call or text 617-746-2751! You can also schedule a time to chat here - https://calendly.com/leahkarecruiting/10min.
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!