Laboratory Scientific Director
- Full time day shift with benefits
- Competitive pay
- Position is eligible for relocation and sign on bonus!
- Serve as System Expert for Clinical Chemistry across 12 hospitals and 5 freestanding EDs
- Manage 1 direct report (Clinical Support Coordinator) and 70 dotted line/indirect reports
- System oversight- QA, QC, Clinical validation, Training, ensuring compliance of all labs and more as related to patient testing/results
- Establish and advances the clinical diagnostic laboratory by providing oversight and management of validation, quality, regulatory, preliminary interpretation, and reporting activities in support of clinical specimen testing and research/ development projects.
- Lead the esoteric Laboratories by providing expertise on techniques and applications for community physicians and employees while ensuring activities are performed to CLIA and CAP regulations.
- Provides scientific guidance of subtle variations in clinical presentation of disease states including oncology, infectious diseases, and other clinical areas supported by advanced laboratory validated testing. Provides the technical proficiency to perform assay design, validation, and quality control of esoteric tests relevant to the needs of the medical community. Maintains a positive working relationship with regulatory authorities. Provides leadership for employees within departments of responsibility. Evaluates staff performance and when required, completes disciplinary action. Ensures appropriate coverage for department by organizing team member schedules.
- Required: PHD in Sciences or Doctor of Medicine required.
- Required: 3 years of Laboratory or Research experience
If interested, APPLY NOW or reach out to Megan at 617-746-2768 (accepts texts) or by email Megan@Ka-recruiting.com.
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!