Lead Tech Histology
Burlington, ND US
Top Hospital Laboratory Hiring Lead Histology Tech!
Great Opportunity for Histotech/Histotechnologist looking to advance their career.
Assists the supervisor in day-to-day operation of the histology laboratory. Helps to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of services provided by the department.
Day Shift (No Weekend or Holidays)
- Licenses and Certifications Required
- HT or HLT encouraged, but not required upon hire. Candidate will be encouraged to obtain HT or HLT certification within 1 year
- Educational Requirements
- BS degree in Medical Laboratory Technology degree or related medical associate degree preferred, but not required
- Experience Requirements
- 3-6 years experience as a Histotechnician/ Histotechnologist or HTL or HT (ASCP) certification. Meets all requirements for staff Histotechnologist
- Special Skills or Training Requirements
- Demonstrate high –volume, high-quality sectioning and staining skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities and perform well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills
- Extensive knowledge and outstanding skill in all areas of histology up to and including: tissue processing, paraffin embedding, sectioning, manual and automated Special Stains, automated immunohistochemical and in-situ hybridization staining
- This tech must be technically savvy and have the ability to troubleshoot all areas of histology
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Elizabeth is a national healthcare recruiter that specializes in placing healthcare professionals into full time permanent positions across the country. She joined the KA team after graduating from Skidmore College in 2019. She is an avid Boston sports fan and when not recruiting she can be found coaching field hockey.
“It was my first time working with a recruiter and Elizabeth from KA recruiting is amazing. From our very first conversation, she helped me find the right job according to my preferences and qualifications. Communication was excellent, she constantly updates me of the progress and helps me navigate the difficult parts of the application process. She helped me find the job at a company I am still working at and currently enjoying. I highly recommend reaching out to her” – Jennifer