MLS or Medical Laboratory Scientist or Med Tech or Medical Technologist or MT (SIGN-ON BONUS)
Lee, NV 89801 US
- 12 hour shifts (12pm-12am)
- The successful candidate will be able to work independently and perform standard routine, complex, automated and manual lab techniques without direct supervision; insures proper functioning of lab equipment by performing preventative and corrective maintenance, and troubleshooting basic instrument malfunctions; calibrates and assesses the accuracy of lab equipment; performs, evaluates, and records quality control measures and institutes corrective action as appropriate; assists in maintaining inventory and supplies; performs phlebotomy using age specific techniques; collects, prepares and determines acceptability of specimens; prioritizes assignment of test results and coordinates general workflow; recognizes normal, abnormal or unexpected results, errors and problems with patient test results; evaluates, interprets and reports test results; observes principles of data security/patient confidentiality; assists in training of new assistants and technologists; supervises Laboratory Assistants; assists in evaluation of new methods and equipment; interacts with other healthcare workers to solve problems and interpret patient lab results; attends and participates in department meetings.
- Baccalaureate degree from approved Medical Technologist program. Non-traditional route may be accepted by State after review of education and experience
- Successful completion of National Registry Exam for Medical Technologist such as ASCP
- 3 year experience as a MLS- which is required for the General Supervisors License via NV Department of Health and Human Services (DPBH)
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Associate Healthcare Recruiter
“Caroline did a truly phenomenal job helping me to look for my first nursing position. Her positive attitude & uplifting words made me feel more confident during my search for the right nursing position. She is both detail & service oriented. It is why I have recommended her services to so many of my classmates."