MLT or Medical Laboratory Technician ***RELO & SIGN-ON BONUS***
Max Meadows, VA 24360 US
Are you looking for a new lab job? My name is Caroline and I’m a healthcare recruiter – I’m here to help!
This 100-bed hospital is seeking a full-time, permanent MLT for the night shift (3x12s: 7:00pm-7:00am).
- Associate’s degree in Medical Technology or related science
- Must be able to collect blood specimens and chain of custody specimens according to policy
- Certification as a medical laboratory technician preferred
- Performs procedures including patient testing, operation and maintenance of clinical laboratory equipment and quality control procedures for all essential assays in the laboratory.
- Uses the laboratory information system to register patients, enter test orders, result tests and report test results to providers.
- Collects blood specimens from patients of all ages by venipuncture or capillary puncture.
- Collects chain of custody specimens according to policy and regulations.
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (email@example.com) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Associate Healthcare Recruiter
“Caroline did a truly phenomenal job helping me to look for my first nursing position. Her positive attitude & uplifting words made me feel more confident during my search for the right nursing position. She is both detail & service oriented. It is why I have recommended her services to so many of my classmates."