- Permanent, full-time, float MRI
- Graduation from high school or equivalent and completion of a training program in imaging technology from an accredited school
- Must be a registered in MR within one year of employment
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Must become certified in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation within 90 days of employment and renew certification annually
- All technologists working in the Maryland and Virginia offices must be licensed by the state
- Be able to lift and move patients as required
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Want more information? Reach out!
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY!
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!