Boston, MA US
Permanent, Full-time and Part-time openings available! (NO New Grads at this time)
• Graduation from an accredited school of nursing, current license to practice as an RN in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
• 1-3 years’ experience in a community health or ambulatory setting
• Current CPR certification
• Ability to function effectively both as a leader and a member of a team as well as a proven ability to work independently
• Ability to work in a culturally-diverse environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Approaches work with an eye for problem-solving and with a positive attitude
• Maintains high level of customer service with both patients and coworkers
• Possesses strong critical thinking skills and ability to prioritize and address many competing demands.
• Must be able to recognize and respond quickly to changes in patient and/or unit conditions.
• Experience with and proficiency in use of electronic health record
• Sensitivity/skill in working with patients with complex medical, psychosocial and socioeconomic circumstances such as patients with significant mental illness, homelessness, poverty and substance use disorders
• Some evening and Saturday hours required.
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Want more information? Reach out to Megan at (617) 746-2768 or email resume to Megan@Ka-recruiting.com
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!