MT Coordinator (DAY SHIFT, flexible hours)
Bourbonnais, IL 60914 US
- This individual is responsible for taking a leadership role in the assigned department. He/she will perform waived, moderate and high complexity tests as authorized. Responsibilities will include specimen collection as needed, specimen processing, test performance and reporting test results. In addition, this individual will participate fully in all quality control procedures and comply with quality assurance and quality management standards as outlined by the department, CLIA and other applicable agencies. Individuals in this position will carry out administrative duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Shift: 6 AM - 2:30 PM, 7 AM - 3:30 PM, 8 AM - 4:30 PM, Weekend and/or Holiday Rotation
About the client:
- We are a highly reliable scientific organization committed to advancing the health, wellness and continuity of care in the communities we serve.
- Bachelor degree in medical technology or clinical laboratory science from an accredited institution’
- 1 year of laboratory training or experience in a high complexity laboratory setting.
- At least 2 years of experience in a clinical laboratory is required.
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Associate Healthcare Recruiter
“Caroline did a truly phenomenal job helping me to look for my first nursing position. Her positive attitude & uplifting words made me feel more confident during my search for the right nursing position. She is both detail & service oriented. It is why I have recommended her services to so many of my classmates."