MT/MLT - Central Lab (Evening and Night shift available)
Chicago, IL 60005 US
- Responsible for specimen processing, test performance and reporting test results.
- Testing performed will include waived, moderate and high complexity tests as authorized by the Director.
- You will report results of all tests performed according to established procedures.
- In addition you will participate fully in all quality control procedures and comply with quality assurance and quality management standards within the department as outlined by the department, CLIA and other applicable agencies.
- You will perform specimen collection as necessary.
- PRN: Per Rotation Needed / On Call
About the client:
- We are a highly reliable scientific organization committed to advancing the health, wellness and continuity of care in the communities we serve.
- Bachelor degree in medical laboratory science/medical technology from an accredited college or university
- At least 1 year of pertinent full-time clinical laboratory experience or training preferred.
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Associate Healthcare Recruiter
“Caroline did a truly phenomenal job helping me to look for my first nursing position. Her positive attitude & uplifting words made me feel more confident during my search for the right nursing position. She is both detail & service oriented. It is why I have recommended her services to so many of my classmates."