MT or MLT
Mc Neal, AZ 85617 US
- Permanent, full-time position, Friday-Sunday 6:45am-6:45pm
- Sign on Bonus
- Full time Benefits
- Education reimbursement eligible
- Must be ASCP, AMT or equivalent certified as MLT or MT
- Prefer 1+ years of previous experience as MT or MLT preferred
Job Overview: Under the supervision of the Laboratory Manager collects laboratory specimens and performs all phases of laboratory testing. This position requires the knowledge and skills necessary to provide direct patient care appropriate to the patient population served (neonates, pediatric, adult and geriatric). The technician has a working comprehension of the technical and procedural aspects of laboratory tests. The technician maintains awareness and complies with regulatory requirements, safety regulations and ethical standards of practice. Disciplines include: Hematology, Coagulation, Chemistry, Special Chemistry, Toxicology, Blood Banking, Urinalysis and Microbiology. The technician maintains laboratory instrumentation and supplies as necessary and performs other laboratory duties as requested.
What you will need...
1. Must meet CLIA criteria for high complexity laboratory testing personnel during entire tenure.
2. Preferred candidate will be a graduate of Medical Laboratory Technician program with an AS in Medical Technology
3. Have and maintain good standing in a national registry ASCP or equivalent as a Medical Laboratory Technician.
4. Three years of Hospital laboratory experience preferred
5. Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills.
6. Satisfactory interview, references, drug screen and background check.
7. Demonstrates competency in all necessary laboratory functions.
8. Maintain drug free status through entire tenure.
Looking to Relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Want more information? Reach out to Megan at (617) 746-2768 or email resume to Megan@Ka-recruiting.com
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!