MT or MLT
MT / MLT opportunity in Western Virginia!
Work Hours: Evening/Nights Shift
Primary Duties: MT / MLT
- Performs manual and automated routine blood tests.
- Prepares specimens for microscope examination.
- Operates laboratory equipment including centrifuges, dry bath incubators, and blood bank refrigerators.
- Performs routine and specialized moderate and high complexity laboratory tests on all types of blood and body fluid specimens under minimal supervision. Assists as needed in all laboratory areas as required to maintain appropriate patient care.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in MT
- MT (ASCP) certified
- Previous experience
**Want more information? Click and APPLY or contact Megan at (617) 746 -2768 or by email Megan@ka-recruiting.com **
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!