Powderhorn, CO 81243
Full-time Mammography Coordinator needed at a top facility in Colorado!
(Reference Code: KAM)
- Performs mammographic procedures and maintains quality assurance and control. Proceduresvinclude screening and diagnostic mammography as well as stereotactic biopsies.
- Pays a role in positioning patients in MRI for breast imaging.
- Ensures QA/QC is maintained on a daily basis including tracking biopsy statistics using Magview. High level of accountability for fellowship-trained breast radiologist is vital.
- Must be certified to do mammography with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- This role as Coordinator has a higher level of accountability and ownership for the Mammography Program including meeting MQSA/FDA compliance and ACR accreditation.
Education: Graduation from an accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
Experience: Minimum requirement of two years as a Mammography tech with demonstrated patient care skills in mammography and mammography quality assurance. Lead tech experience in Mammography with background in ACR accreditation and FDA/MQSA compliance is preferred.
Licenses/Certification: Maintains current valid radiographic and mammography certification through the A.R.R.T. Must be digital mammography qualified.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter