Mammography Quality Assurance Technician
Burlington, VT 05401
Full-time Mammography Quality Assurance Technician needed at a top facility in Vermont!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Operates radiographic equipment to produce quality studies under the supervision of a Radiologist using approved standards and procedures supporting the Diagnostic Imaging department.
* Graduate of an accredited school of radiography with current certification in respective modality.
* BLS required
- Perform diagnostic procedures on patients according to American College of Radiology standards and practices
- Communicate with patients, team members, and management in an accurate and timely manner
- Applies critical thinking skills and considers alternatives
- Develops and maintain human care relationships
- Manages self and resources effectively
- Incorporates teaching in delivery of care with a focus on health promotion
- Applies knowledge integration skills for the patient population served within unit
- Demonstrates the unit specific skills requisite for unit/patient population served
- Performs duties and functions as a QA/QC Technologist
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter