Mammography Technologist (DAYS)
Atlanta, GA 30318 US
Are you looking for a new job? My name is Caroline and I’m a healthcare recruiter – I’m here to help!
An amazing 600-bed, private, not-for-profit, acute care hospital is looking for a full-time, permanent Mammography Tech for the day shift. If you’re looking to join a team of compassionate, enthusiastic, and highly skilled medical professionals, this is the place for you! This facility is a certified Great Place to Work™ and one of Georgia’s 10 best employers.
- Performs specialized examinations of the breast to help in the diagnosis and treatment of breast disease in patients
- Performs a variety of tasks involving the operation of mammographic radiographic equipment and other equipment/devices as appropriate.
- Graduate of an AMA approved Radiologic Technology Program
- One (1) year minimum experience as a Mammography Technologist preferred.
- BLS certification
- Must be ARRT (M) registered
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!