Manager, Risk Management
Norwalk, CT US
The Manager, Risk Management, will assist the Vice President (VP) and Director in all phases of Risk Management including supervision of Risk Associates, litigation and claims evaluation, medical record review, preparation of summary reports and participation in Root Cause Analysis Teams related to actual or potential sentinel events. The incumbent will also participate in Quality Improvement Committees.
- Registered Nurse is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in nursing from an accredited college is required, with a Master’s Degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years clinical nursing experience is required.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant risk or insurance experience is preferred.
- 5 years supervisory experience.
- Excellent written, oral and communication skills are essential.
- Demonstrated organizational skills are essential.
- Experience in the utilization of quality improvement methods related to data management and analysis is required.
- Experience in developing and conducting educational programs.
- High level of competency with computer software such MS Office or equivalent is required.
If you would like more information, please APPLY or contact Megan at Megan@ka-recruiting.com! You can also call/text at 617-746-2768.
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!