Manager of Case Management (RN)
Clint, TX 79836
Full-time Manager of Case Management (RN) needed at a top facility in Texas!
(Reference Coe: KAM)
Monday-Friday schedule with weekend rotation.
- Plan and manage methods to measure, assess and identify opportunities to improve the performance of Case Management Department
- Educate hospital and medical staff on their role in the Case Management process
- Oversee the coordination of patient care by monitoring and evaluating processes and services utilized to meet an individual’s needs
- Through communication and collaboration, will promote quality patient care and cost effective outcomes
- Plan short and long-term goals and objectives for the Case Management Department
- Within the department, will manage resources and delegate projects and allocated resources to ensure excellent patient care
- Responsible for meeting all regulatory standards, maintaining compliance and adhering to The Joint Commission standards
- Responsible for personnel processes including: hiring, evaluations, counseling, coaching, terminations and staff development
- Develop, review, monitor and evaluate policies and procedures, protocols and standards in the Case Management Department
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and supervising the activities of the staff, ensuring that all duties and responsibilities have been assigned and performed within the Case Management Department
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
* State of Texas Registered Nurse (RN) license or Compact Registered Nursing License. If Compact License, Texas license must be obtained within 90 days of hire.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
* Certification in Case Management - preferred
* 3 years of experience in an acute care setting
* Experience in Case Management, Discharge Planning and Quality Improvement
* 5+ years of experience in Case Management
* 2+ years of Management or Supervisory experience – preferred
Must have experience in case management in an acute care setting. WILL NOT CONSIDER HOMEHEALTH/LTAC case management experience.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter