Marietta, GA 30061
(Reference Code: JAW1324)
Exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse with a fantastic organization located just North of Atlanta, Georgia!
This is a Full-Time, Permanent position.
Position: Med/Surg RN
Location: 30 Minutes North of Atlanta, GA
Shift: 7:00 pm - 7:30 am
The Med/Surg RN collects, reports, analyzes and provides data on an ongoing basis and as required by physician and/or interdisciplinary teams in accordance with organization standards. Revises and evaluates the effectiveness of patient care documentation. Uses interviews, surveys, focus groups and questionnaires to identify and resolve areas for improvement.
- BLS certification required and ACLS may be required in designated departments.
- At least 24 months of recent nursing experience within the past five years in acute care hospital setting.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia.
- Must have a minimum 1 year as an RN w/ BSN or 2 plus years as an RN w/Associates. Must have experience in desired specialty.
- Choose medical coverage through a traditional or consumer-driven health plan.
- Choose from two different dental plans.
- You can choose a voluntary vision plan.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- All eligible employees receive a 2% employer contribution, even if they are not actively contributing to the 403(b) retirement saving.
- After 1 year of employment for an undergraduate degree or 2 years for a graduate degree. Full/Part-time eligible employees can take up to 18 credit hours per calendar year at an accredited college or university.
- Employees may receive discounts for early childhood education.
- Discounts on eldercare services.
- Discounted pet insurance.
- Free/Discounted parking and transportation also are available for employees.
For more information, please Apply now or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Jermel Wright is an Associate Healthcare Recruiter at KA Recruiting, Inc in Boston, MA. He specializes in permanent placements of Allied Healthcare Professionals in the Laboratory space. He received his B.A. in Healthcare Administration from Stonehill College.