Stone Mountain, GA 30083
(Reference Code: JAW1317)
Exciting opportunity for a Med/Surg RN with a fantastic organization located less than 30 minutes outside Atlanta, Georgia!
This fantastic opening is with a Community Hospital that offers a wide variety of treatments and services including, but not limited to: Radiology, Surgery, Emergency Care, and Infusion Services! The hospital is a smaller-sized facility with all the amenities of some of its larger counterparts. This is a Full-Time, Permanent position.
Shift: Nights - 7:00 pm - 7:30 am, Three 12 hour shifts
The Med/Surg RN collects, reports, analyzes and provides data on an ongoing basis and as required by physician and/or interdisciplinary teams in accordance with organization standards. Revises and evaluates the effectiveness of patient care documentation. Uses interviews, surveys, focus groups and questionnaires to identify and resolve areas for improvement.
- BLS certification required and ACLS may be required in designated departments.
- At least 24 months of recent nursing experience within the past five years in an acute care hospital setting.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year as an RN w/ BSN or 2 plus years as an RN w/Associates. Must have experience in the desired specialty.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia.
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits (Note: Health Insurance starts on the first day of employment!)
- Career Advancement Opportunities
For more information, please Apply now or send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a good time to call!
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Jermel Wright is an Associate Healthcare Recruiter at KA Recruiting, Inc in Boston, MA. He specializes in permanent placements of Allied Healthcare Professionals in the Laboratory space. He received his B.A. in Healthcare Administration from Stonehill College.