Med/Surg Registered Nurse-Hiring Throughout COVID-19
Flomaton, AL 36441 US
Community Hospital in Southern Alabama Hiring Med/Surg Nurse!
- Night Shift
- 12-hour shifts (7p-7a)
- Permanent position
- Hiring Throughout COVID-19
- 49-Bed Facility in Beautiful Southern Bama!
- Assesses the age appropriate physical, psychosocial,
educational, and environmental needs of patients/family in a
- Plans care, treatment, and rehabilitation appropriate to the
patients/family identified needs, condition, severity of disease,
impairment, and/or disability. Collaborates with all members
of the healthcare team.
- Implements and coordinates a plan of care for patients/family
according to approved standards of care and practice.
Evaluates the effectiveness of care and makes revisions when
- Facilitates patient/family health through teaching using
discussion, appropriate visual aids and demonstration/return
demonstration to meet identified learning needs throughout
the episode of care and at the time of discharge.
- Provides prompt and appropriate care in accordance with
nursing standards by providing supervision to an assigned
healthcare team and by using independent judgment in the
direction of the team members’ delivery of services including
prioritizing needs, delegating tasks and evaluating outcome(s)
- Promotes continuous education and skills development for self and others. May act as a role model for less experienced staff.
- Anticipates onset of complex clinical situations, executes appropriate interventions and coordinates corrective actions.
INQUIRE TODAY! For more information please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Elizabeth is a national healthcare recruiter that specializes in placing healthcare professionals into full time permanent positions across the country. She joined the KA team after graduating from Skidmore College in 2019. She is an avid Boston sports fan and when not recruiting she can be found coaching field hockey.
“It was my first time working with a recruiter and Elizabeth from KA recruiting is amazing. From our very first conversation, she helped me find the right job according to my preferences and qualifications. Communication was excellent, she constantly updates me of the progress and helps me navigate the difficult parts of the application process. She helped me find the job at a company I am still working at and currently enjoying. I highly recommend reaching out to her” – Jennifer