Med Tech or MT or Medical Laboratory Scientist or MLS or Medical Laboratory Tech or MLT (Multiple shifts available)
Kodiak, AK 99615 US
- Conducts clinical diagnostic testing on inpatients, outpatients, and residents to included blood draws and specimen collections for processing.
- Performs therapeutic phlebotomy.
- Conducts quality control procedures on patient tests and laboratory equipment to ensure that accurate diagnostic testing is performed.
- Reports patient data to the patient's medical record and/or medical staff if the results warrant direct contact.
- ASCP certified MT or MLS within 1 year of hire
- at least 1 year of lab experience
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!