Med Tech or MT or Medical Technologist or MLS or Medical Laboratory Scientist or Generalist(SIGN-ON BONUS!)
Santa Fe, NM 87501 US
This 50-bed acute-care facility is seeking a full-time Med Tech for the night shift.
- Follows standardized procedures and helps prepare samples for testing.
- Collects samples and analyzes bodily fluids and substances for abnormalities.
- Collects blood and study blood samples used in transfusions
- Operates laboratory equipment in a high-quality, effective manner.
- Analyzes test results for accuracy, acceptability, and critical limits, and reports/documents results per organizational standards.
- Performs automated tests using computerized instruments & automated equipment.
- Performs manual tests based on detailed instructions from a physician.
- Runs tests and analyzes the results to be reported to the patient, physician or registered nurse.
- Performs Quality Assurance work to ensure accuracy of equipment.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Licenses: Current ASCP or AMT Certification as MT or Equivalent
- Must obtain BLS within 90 days from hire
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (email@example.com) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!