Schaumburg, IL 60195
Full-time Medical Assistant needed at a top facility in Illinois!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Must have Epic EMR experience.
Shift: Full time, Days, Rotating Saturday mornings.
Serves as primary assistant to the medical provider by performing routine clinical tasks and direct patient care under the supervision of the Physician (MD) and Registered Nursing (RN). Based on physician orders, facilitates patient throughput, clinical testing, and follow up activities.
1. Requires current certification from a national Medical Assistant certification body or obtain within 3 months of hire or transfer.
2. Working knowledge of and experience with the use clinical equipment and materials.
3. Current CPR certification from the American Heart Association.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate test results and document legibly.
5. Interpersonal skills necessary to interact effectively with patients, team members, and physicians and to maintain team-oriented relationships with senior management, managers and staff.
6. Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision while exercising attention to details and independent judgment within stated guidelines.
7. Ability to maintain high customer service standards.
8. Proficient computer skills and the ability to learn and effectively utilize department specific software systems.
9. Ability to effectively perform or learn technical skills to perform essential functions within allocated time frame.
10. Ability to work a flexible schedule as part of a team.
11. Ability and willingness to float between multiple Physician Office locations when needed.
Offering competitive compensation or complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter