Medical Lab Technician or MLT
Hopewell, OH 43746 US
Are you looking for a new laboratory job? My name is Caroline and I’m a healthcare recruiter – I’m here to help!
A state-of-the-art, non-profit, short term acute care facility located 1 hour east of Columbus is looking for a permanent Medical Laboratory Technician (multiple shifts available). The MLT will perform, evaluate, and submit results on specimens received for laboratory analysis. This position is available for core lab, chemistry, blood bank, hematology, and microbiology.
- Maintains knowledge of laboratory tests and processes specimens
- Keeps accurate records
- May provide assistance in areas of phlebotomy, CPA, and telecommunications
- Performs other functions as assigned
- Associates degree
- Completion of an accredited MLT program, MLT (ASCP) or equivalent or registry eligible
- Experience in a clinical laboratory (this may include a hospital based student clinical rotation)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and under pressure in a complex and changing work environment
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Opportunities for professional development
- Career Ladders
If you’re a qualified candidate looking to join a team of compassionate, driven, and innovative healthcare professionals, this could be a great fit!
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (email@example.com) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Associate Healthcare Recruiter
“Caroline did a truly phenomenal job helping me to look for my first nursing position. Her positive attitude & uplifting words made me feel more confident during my search for the right nursing position. She is both detail & service oriented. It is why I have recommended her services to so many of my classmates."