Medical Laboratory Director Pathologist
Toledo, OH 43537
Medical Laboratory Director Needed in Toledo, OH
Full time and permanent AP/CP Pathologist
Feel free to contact me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to my direct line: 617-746-2605
- The Laboratory Director shall oversee and be responsible for the administration of the technical and scientific operation of the clinical laboratory including supervision of test procedures and the reporting of all laboratory results. The Director will have oversight of the Quality Management System infrastructure of Reference Laboratory ensuring it’s implementation to provide quality results for patient care.
- The Laboratory Director will ensure that accreditation is maintained with all state and government agencies as well as accrediting bodies by adhering to all applicable standards. Effectively carry out all duties and responsibilities as stated in the College of American Pathologist team leader assessment standards.
- In conjunction with the department Scientific Directors and Reference Laboratory administration, the Laboratory Director will plan, validate and create robust testing methods which are part of the new test development process to achieve the goals of the Reference Lab.
- They will also actively participate in the leadership and management of the lab and the our national organization by routine involvement in the management, personnel, and strategic planning processes with the organization.
- They will participate in the marketing creation of sales promotion (internally and externally).
- Board Certified in Anatomical and Clinical Pathology.
- Additional certification/ training/ experience in Molecular Pathology strongly desired.
- Must be eligible for or have a New York State Certificate of Qualification (COQ) for Laboratory Director as per 10NYCRR subpart 58-1.2.
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter