Medical Laboratory Scientist
Henderson, NV US
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for ensuring that the test(s) requested by physicians and facilities are performed in an accurate and timely manner and the Laboratory policies and procedures are followed and implemented correctly.
- Follows the laboratory’s procedures for specimen handling and processing analysis, reporting and maintaining records of patient test results.
- Type of specimen and time drawn is correct for the test ordered.
- Maintains records that demonstrate that proficiency testing samples are tested in the same manner as patient samples.
- Adheres to the laboratory’s quality control policies, documents all quality control activities instrument and procedural calibrations and maintenance performed.
- Follows the laboratory’s quality control policies whenever test systems are not within the laboratory’s established levels of performance.
- Performs all routine and new test procedures that are complex and require professional judgment when assigned to a specific area.
- + MORE
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in medical technology, microbiology, chemistry, biology or related field.
- Possession of Clinical Laboratory Scientist’s license issued by the State of Nevada and/or General Supervisor License if required for the particular CLS position.
- Must meet CLIA requirements for testing personnel for High Complexity Testing.
- ASCP certification
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Want more information? Reach out to Megan at (617) 746-2768 or email resume to Megan@Ka-recruiting.com
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!