Medical Laboratory Scientist/Technologist/Technician (MLS/MT/MLT)
Full-time, Day shift with rotating weekends and holidays MLS/MT/MLT opening in Vermont!
The Medical Laboratory Scientist/Technologist/Technician (MLS/MT/MLT) is responsible for sample processing, test performance and for the reporting of test results for the use in diagnosis and treatment of disease. This position may involve rotating in multiple units and shifts, including weekend and holiday rotations. Units in the department include: Blood Bank, Reference, Hematology, Chemistry, and Microbiology. The MLS/MT/MLT works successfully both independently and as part of a team.
* Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited Medical Technologist program
* Appropriate natural or physical science degree or sufficient coursework with an internship or training in a clinical laboratory setting which will support MLS, MT or MLT certification requirements.
Minimum Work Experience:
· Clinical Laboratory experience preferred.
· Experience with quality improvement, quality control, equipment maintenance and laboratory safety is desired.
· Experience in chemistry, hematology, blood bank, microbiology, phlebotomy are desirable.
· A MLS, CLS, or MT registration or certification preferred, will consider a candidate that is ASCP-BOC, AAB or NCA registry eligible within six months of employment.
· Technical certification by an appropriate laboratory agency within one year of hire.
If you are interested or know anyone who may be interested click and apply or reach out to Megan at Megan@ka-recruiting.com or call her at (617) 746-2768
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!