Medical Laboratory Technician - Indiana
North Manchester, IN 46962
I am working on new laboratory opening for Medical Technologists or Medical Laboratory Technicians with a Top Laboratory in Manchester, Indiana! Would you (or anyone you know) be interested in a position like this?
Position: Medical Laboratory Technologist/ Medical Laboratory Technician - Generalist
Location: Manchester, Indiana (40 miles from Indianapolis & Chicago border)
Shift: All shifts available
Temporary, Permanent, full time, and part time available
- Competitive pay
- Full Benefits
- Vacation/ paid time off
- Experience working at top facility
- Opportunity for promotion
- ASCP certification or eligibility
- Associates or Bachelors degree in a laboratory science, medical laboratory technology, or chemical, physical or biological sciences
- Some lab experience or knowledge
- Specimen processing
- Test performance and reporting test results. Testing performed will include waived, moderate and high complexity tests as authorized by the Director
- Report results of all tests performed according to established procedures
- Participate fully in all quality control procedures and comply with quality assurance and quality management standards within the department
- Perform specimen collection as necessary.
|To be considered this position or to learn more, please email with an updated resume or call / text me directly at 617- 798-4833 . I will get you in direct contact with the hiring manager!|
*Additional openings in other locations of Illinois/ Indiana* Call/ Text to hear more*
Associate Healthcare Recruiter, K.A. Recruiting
10 Post Office Square 8th Floor South Boston, MA 02109
(p) 617-798-4833 (f) 617-507-8009
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Associate Healthcare Recruiter
Madison is an Associate Healthcare Recruiter located in Boston, Massachusetts. She graduated from Umass Amherst in 2020, and joined KA Recruiting in 2021. Madison is passionate about helping healthcare professionals find great opportunities. Since beginning her career she has helped many candidates find their ideal role, by personalizing a search based on individual requirements. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with family, and friends, and exploring the city of Boston. She is looking forward to helping many more healthcare professionals reach their goals, and land their ideal roles.