Medical Laboratory Technician/Medical Technologist (MLT/MT/MLS)
Roswell, NM US
Opportunity to work for a Uppermost Healthcare Facility in New Mexico!
The Medical Laboratory Technician/Medical Technologist is responsible for testing in the laboratory, reviews and maintains quality control and preventative maintenance records.
- Associate's degree in medical technology with formal medical technology training or qualification under CLIA Regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards when no directions are given.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
- Permanent position (stable income)
- Competitive pay
- QUICK interview process
- Full benefits
- Relocation assistance and/or sign on bonus (potentially, case by case)
- Amazing locations, a lot of stuff to do
- Different shifts available
APPLY NOW! OR reach out to Megan directly 617-746-2768 (accepts texts) / Megan@ka-recruiting.com. OR schedule a quick call with Megan using this link: calendly.com/
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!