Medical Laboratory Technologist - Molecular
Jacksonville, FL 32009
NEW POSITION: Medical Laboratory Technologist - Molecular
Position: Medical Laboratory Technologist - Molecular Pathology Department
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Details: Full Time, 40 hour work week
Shift: Monday-Friday - 8:00am - 4:30am
- Working in the Molecular Pathology department with a strong emphasis on Women's Health testing
- Carrying out HPV and STD testing
- COVID Testing
- Working with platforms such as SDA, real-time PCR, capillary electrophoresis, pyrosequencing, microarray technology and NGS.
- Assists supervisor with SOP's and regulatory requirements.
- Medical Technologist (ASCP) Qualifications
- Bachelor's of Science degree
- Must obtain a current Florida MT License Molecular Biology (additional licensure Microbiology, optional)
- MT ASCP or MB (ASCP)
- 3-5 years molecular pathology experience a must
- Candidate must be reliable, able to work independently, and exhibits strong attention to detail
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Life insurance package
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Competitive Salary
If you are interested email me with an updated resume, and best time for me to reach you or call/text at 617-798-4833 .
Associate Healthcare Recruiter, K.A. Recruiting
10 Post Office Square 8th Floor South Boston, MA 02109
(p) 617-798-4833 (f) 617-507-8009
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Associate Healthcare Recruiter
Madison is an Associate Healthcare Recruiter located in Boston, Massachusetts. She graduated from Umass Amherst in 2020, and joined KA Recruiting in 2021. Madison is passionate about helping healthcare professionals find great opportunities. Since beginning her career she has helped many candidates find their ideal role, by personalizing a search based on individual requirements. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with family, and friends, and exploring the city of Boston. She is looking forward to helping many more healthcare professionals reach their goals, and land their ideal roles.