Medical Technologist-Hiring Throughout COVID-19
Flomaton, AL 36441 US
Community Hospital in Southern Alabama Hiring Medical Technologist
- 49-Bed Facility
- Great Location on the Florida border!
- Contributes to high quality patient care by
processing samples and performing tests in
accordance with established policies and
- Carries out and documents quality control/quality assurance procedures to ensure delivery of high-quality patient care that meets regulatory requirements.
- Ensures accurate testing results by operating and
maintaining equipment according to established
- Facilitates appropriate patient care by communicating with physician and/or nurses about laboratory findings, timing and availability of test results or procedures.
- Considers the age appropriate physical, psychosocial, educational, and environmental needs of patient/family in a systematic manner, as appropriate.
- Ensures accurate patient medical records by
reporting testing results using established protocols.
INQUIRE TODAY! For more information send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Degree in Medical Technology
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Elizabeth is a national healthcare recruiter that specializes in placing healthcare professionals into full time permanent positions across the country. She joined the KA team after graduating from Skidmore College in 2019. She is an avid Boston sports fan and when not recruiting she can be found coaching field hockey.
“It was my first time working with a recruiter and Elizabeth from KA recruiting is amazing. From our very first conversation, she helped me find the right job according to my preferences and qualifications. Communication was excellent, she constantly updates me of the progress and helps me navigate the difficult parts of the application process. She helped me find the job at a company I am still working at and currently enjoying. I highly recommend reaching out to her” – Jennifer