Burlington, ND US
Level II Trauma Center in the Heart of North Dakota Hiring Medical Technologist
- 200+ Bed Facility
- All Shifts (Day, Evening, or Night)
- Competitive Compensation based on experience.
- Great location with rich history!
- Relocation reimbursement often considered.
- Performs laboratory testing in Chemistry, Hematology, Microbiology, Blood Banking, Clinical Microscopy and Immunology according to the area assigned. May include some phlebotomy
For more information please send your resume directly to email@example.com
- Licenses and Certifications Required
- ASCP or equivalent, as evidenced by licensure
- ND license or ND Provisional Permit
- Educational Requirements
- BS in Medical Laboratory Science
- Official diploma or transcript from the school/university from where Degree was received
- Experience Requirements
- Clinical Internship
- Special Skills or Training Requirements
- None other than those required in Clinical Internship
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Elizabeth is a national healthcare recruiter that specializes in placing healthcare professionals into full time permanent positions across the country. She joined the KA team after graduating from Skidmore College in 2019. She is an avid Boston sports fan and when not recruiting she can be found coaching field hockey.
“It was my first time working with a recruiter and Elizabeth from KA recruiting is amazing. From our very first conversation, she helped me find the right job according to my preferences and qualifications. Communication was excellent, she constantly updates me of the progress and helps me navigate the difficult parts of the application process. She helped me find the job at a company I am still working at and currently enjoying. I highly recommend reaching out to her” – Jennifer