Under the direction of the laboratory manager and designated supervisory staff, the medical technologist provides routine and specialized laboratory testing in a timely manner for patient care. Performs duties independently with minimum supervision. May serve as charge technologist for assigned sections of the laboratory. Requires Medical Technologist (ASCP) or equivalent certification.
What You Need to Be Successful:
- B.S. degree in Medical Technology, Biology, or related field
- Current certification in good standing as a Medical Technologist (MT) or equivalent certification
- One year of experience in a clinical laboratory setting
- Basic knowledge and working experience with Medical Terminology Registered Medical Technologist (ASCP) or HEW Certified CLT
- Ability to write technical reports and procedures, synthesize and integrate data, summarize findings utilizing statistical techniques such as means and averages, percentages, standard deviations and mathematical skills equivalent to college level mathematics.
- Experience with Chemistry, Hematology, Coagulation and urinalysis is preferred.
What They offer:
- Opportunity to work with a small, cohesive team of experienced professionals
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage.
- Great Work Life Balance: You’ll accrue paid annual leave; we offer dependent care reimbursement, short/long term disability and an employee assistant program.
- Competitive salary
- Educational Assistance: We support your continuing education and career advancement by offering tuition reimbursement.
- Free parking
(shift differential included)
If you would like more information, please APPLY or contact Megan at Megan@ka-recruiting.com! You can also call/text at 617-746-2768!
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!