Lorida, FL 33857
Full-time Medical Technologist needed at a top facility in Florida!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Night shift (rotating weekends)
Currently looking to hire a Medical Technologist to perform accurate and timely laboratory testing. This includes:
- analyzing proficiency testing samples according to instructions and within the allowable time frame
- completing all required records/documentation pertaining to patient results
- performing quality control procedures per protocol
- handling all problem and/or critical laboratory specimens/test results according to established procedures and in a timely manner
* 2 Year/Associate Degree or 4 Year/Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology
* A State of Florida Technologist License is required OR the ability to obtain a license during the interview process
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits including 401(K), PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter