Sheboygan, WI 53081 US
Full-time Medical Technologist needed at a top facility in Wisconsin!
(Reference Code: KAM)
2nd shift position. ~ 3p-11:30p. Can be part-time or full-time.
It is a small clinical lab. Looking for someone to run the department. CBCs on a Cell-Dyn Ruby and some chemistry panels on a Vitros 250.
Must have at least 3-5 years of experience. Must be knowledgeable in hematology and chemistry testing.
- Will have had an active role in preparing for and responding to CLIA inspections.
- Will be responsible for working with the technical consultant to ensure policies and procedures are correct, up-to-date, and properly maintained.
- Will run all daily QC and bi-annual calibrations.
- Will perform proficiency testing and work directly with the technical consultant to address any proficiency testing failures by writing up and following through with the corrective action.
- Will also be the point person for data analysis to expand or reduce testing and purchasing new analyzers if/when needed.
Offering great pay and full benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter