Medical Technologist OR Medical Laboratory Technician
Clermont, FL 34711
Full-time Clinical Laboratory Technologist needed at a top facility in Florida!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Clinical Lab Tech Generalist
Full-Time, 8 hr evening shift
The Medical Technologist performs laboratory testing in one or more sections of the laboratory that assists with the diagnosis of patients. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Processes specimens, prepares reagents, performs testing procedures; reports and interprets test results.
- Performs quality control testing, instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Verifies analytic accuracy, precision, sensitivity and references ranges for test methods.
- Works with Physician to analyze results and conduct more difficult, non-routine tests.
- Serves as a consultant to medical laboratory technicians and phlebotomists as needed.
* Associates' Degree in medical technology with formal medical technology training. Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
* Must be a Florida licensed Medical Technologist.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter