Medical Technologist OR Medical Laboratory Technician
Kings Mountain, NC 28086
Full-time Medical Technologist OR Medical Laboratory Technician needed at a top facility in North Carolina!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Areas include Hematology, Coagulation, Chemistry, Microbiology, and Blood Bank. Hours are 6:00am-2:30pm. Every third weekend rotation and holiday rotation required.
• Complete required daily procedures and check that equipment is maintained in good working order.
• Ensure work area is cleaned stocked and organized daily.
• Perform manual calculations and document results accurately.
• Analyze and report test results.
• Act as in-charge tech when requested.
• Follow established general safety procedures and utilize PPE appropriately.
• Coordinate work to achieve maximum productivity and efficiency in performance of assigned tasks.
MT or MLT certification from ASCP or AMT
Experience working in a hospital setting
Offering competitive compensation and benefits, as well as a sign on/ relocation bonus!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter