Medical Technologist or Med Tech or MT or MLS - Chemistry (DAY SHIFT)
Boston, MA 02118 US
- 500 bed academic medical center
- Under the general direction of the Technical Supervisor, the Chemistry Lab Medical Technologist provides ancillary support for clinical activities by performance and appropriate interpretation of moderate and high complexity clinical laboratory tests as defined under CLIA ’88. Two years of clinical laboratory experience as a certified medical technologist are required, as well as documented expertise in the technical specialty, and the ability to provide leadership in the area of specialty.
- DAY SHIFT
- SIGN-ON BONUS
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology, Clinical Lab Science, or an applied Science
- At least 2 years of clinical lab experience as a Medical Technologist
- Knowledge of clinical laboratory science and standards necessary to perform high complexity tests as defined by CLIA and ability to accurately report results
- Experience in a clinical Chemistry Lab preferred
- Certification by American Society of Clinical Pathologists (ASCP) or National Credentialing Agency (NCA) or equivalent agency as a Medical Technologist, Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician, or specialty certification.
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!