Medical Technologist or Med Tech or MT or MLT (Days or Nights)
Atlanta, GA 30318 US
Are you looking for a new job? My name is Caroline and I’m a healthcare recruiter – I’m here to help!
An amazing 600-bed, private, not-for-profit, acute care hospital is looking for a full-time, permanent Interventional Med Tech. If you’re looking to join a team of compassionate, enthusiastic, and highly skilled medical professionals, this is the place for you! This facility is a certified Great Place to Work™ and one of Georgia’s 10 best employers.
The following shifts are available…
DAYS: 3x12s with every 3rd weekend rotation
NIGHTS: 3x12s with every 3rd weekend rotation
- Performs laboratory procedures
- Performs laboratory testing on patients of all ages using professional knowledge of laboratory procedures, executing, interpreting and/or analyzing, in an accurate and timely manner
- ASCP, AMT, or AAB certification
- Sufficient number of college and/or technical school courses and clinical training
- Competency in areas of the laboratory: chemistry, hematology, coagulation, blood bank, microbiology
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!