Medical Technologist or Clinical Laboratory Scientist
Essex, VT 05451
MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST OPPORTUNITY LOCATED IN NATURE LOVER'S PARADISE
- Great location for avid skiers and people who love the outdoors
- Performs clinical testing and associated duties in all Laboratory sections
- Additional functions include daily and weekly cleaning of equipment and work area, conducting Quality Control procedures on analytical tests, instruments, re-agents, media and other products, calibrating of instrument in designated area and complying with established Safety and Infection Control procedures
- Night shift
- Benefit packages includes Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Flexible Savings Accounts, Disability Coverage, Life Insurance, Tuition Assistance Programs, Retirement savings with company match, Wellness Benefits including a gym membership for our employees and their spouse
DON'T WAIT! Click apply or email your resume to email@example.com to be considered today!
- Nationally recognized certification credentials or equivalent
- Baccalaureate degree in Medical Technology or a baccalaureate in a related science with approved Clinical Laboratory Scientist training is preferred
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Xavier is a Senior Healthcare Recruiter and has been with KA since 2018, where he started as an Associate and has since worked his way up to the leadership team. He takes pride in listening to and forming personal connections with his candidates & clients, helping to ensure he finds the best possible match for each. Originally hailing from Potsdam, NY, Xavier attended Stony Brook University where he majored in Economics and double minored in Chemistry and Health & Wellness. A lifelong hockey player, Xavier is an avid Buffalo Sabres & Bills fan, and enjoys golfing, lifting weights, and spending time with family & friends.
“I have now had the pleasure of knowing Xavier Patterson for just about 2 years. He helped me with my most recent job search and application, during which he showed the highest degree of integrity, kindness, skill, insight, and perseverance. Xavier was very engaging and unwaveringly kept the interest of his client at heart, he was tenacious with the overall process that took place for me to be hired at my present employment. It’s my honor to consider him not only an accomplished business acquaintance, but also a great friend. I highly recommend Xavier and his professional recruitment services, K.A. Recruiting, Inc. He is an honest and forthright professional in his own right and does an excellent job matching company’s needs to a professional’s desires.” – Meena