Medical Technologist or Clinical Laboratory Scientist
Wakefield, MI 4994
FANTASTIC LAB OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE ALONG MICHIGAN/WISCONSIN BORDER
- MT / MLT positions both available
- Performs laboratory procedures using established and approved protocols that require the broad exercise of independent judgment and responsibility with minimal technical supervision
- Performs departmental quality assurance activities related to testing and performance, and functions as an educator and leader within the laboratory as needed
- Conducts laboratory testing on patient specimens including: chemical and hematological testing of blood or body fluids, and microbiological cultures of various body sites
- Enticing 7 on 7 off schedule
DON'T WAIT! Click apply or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered today!
- Knowledge of laboratory standards and practices normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology/Clinical Laboratory Science or related field
- ASCP MT, MLS or MLT certified
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Healthcare Recruiter
Xavier is a Senior Healthcare Recruiter and has been with KA since 2018, where he started as an Associate and has since worked his way up to the leadership team. He takes pride in listening to and forming personal connections with his candidates & clients, helping to ensure he finds the best possible match for each. Originally hailing from Potsdam, NY, Xavier attended Stony Brook University where he majored in Economics and double minored in Chemistry and Health & Wellness. A lifelong hockey player, Xavier is an avid Buffalo Sabres & Bills fan, and enjoys golfing, lifting weights, and spending time with family & friends.
“I have now had the pleasure of knowing Xavier Patterson for just about 2 years. He helped me with my most recent job search and application, during which he showed the highest degree of integrity, kindness, skill, insight, and perseverance. Xavier was very engaging and unwaveringly kept the interest of his client at heart, he was tenacious with the overall process that took place for me to be hired at my present employment. It’s my honor to consider him not only an accomplished business acquaintance, but also a great friend. I highly recommend Xavier and his professional recruitment services, K.A. Recruiting, Inc. He is an honest and forthright professional in his own right and does an excellent job matching company’s needs to a professional’s desires.” – Meena