Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
(Reference Code: JAW1431)
Reference Laboratory in Chicago searching for MTs and MLTs!
Shift: Days or Evenings
- The ideal candidate for this position is comfortable with the routine and high complexity testing in the clinical laboratory.
- Located in the heart of Chicago this is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned MT/MLT or a newer graduate that is looking for stability and advancement opportunities.
- Full-Time, Permanent positions
- Fantastic Benefits (PTO, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K with Roth Option, Employer Match & Employer Contribution, Life Insurance, and more!)
- Career Advancement Opportunities
For more information please Apply now or send an updated resume to email@example.com.
*NEW - To learn more please feel free to text us about this job!! *IF INTERESTED - Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Jermel Wright is an Associate Healthcare Recruiter at KA Recruiting, Inc in Boston, MA. He specializes in permanent placements of Allied Healthcare Professionals in the Laboratory space. He received his B.A. in Healthcare Administration from Stonehill College.