Mental Health Counselor (Pension Plan & 4 weeks of vacation)
Worcester, MA 01610 US
Are you looking for a fulfilling nursing job? My name is Caroline and I’m a healthcare recruiter – I’m here to help!
This nationally-ranked, public academic health center is seeking a Mental Health Counselor for their adolescent care unit. You will be working with ages 12-19 years old who have dealt with abuse, addiction, homelessness, trafficking, and more. There are multiple full-time and part-time shifts (Days, Evenings, Nights). This is a permanent position with amazing benefits…
- Pension Plan: After 8 years of working there, you receive 80% of your salary for life in addition to health insurance for life.
- Free Tuition: Employees, their spouses, and their children can go to any state college for free (except law school or medical school)
- 4 weeks of vacation and 14 paid holidays
- Dental, vision, life, disability, and more!
- Participates as a member of the mental health treatment team in an intensive treatment program.
- Assist with the delivery of direct care
- Take an active role in re-acclimating individuals to the larger community.
- Provide trauma informed care and promote a person-centered, skills-based collaborative philosophy.
- Associate Degree in Psychology or Human Services OR two years experience in a health related field
- Demonstrated ability to interact with people who are under physical and/or emotional stress and to remain calm when under stress or in emergency situations
- Ability to work in a team setting and in group situations
- Ability to assist in the physical restraint of disturbed patients
- Valid drivers license required to transport patients to offsite locations
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (email@example.com) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Associate Healthcare Recruiter
“Caroline did a truly phenomenal job helping me to look for my first nursing position. Her positive attitude & uplifting words made me feel more confident during my search for the right nursing position. She is both detail & service oriented. It is why I have recommended her services to so many of my classmates."