Microbiology Lab Supervisor/Manager
Las Vegas, NV 89104 US
Are you looking for a new lab leadership job? My name is Caroline and I’m a healthcare recruiter – I’m here to help!
A new start-up, state-of-the-art lab is hiring a Microbiology Lab Supervisor or Manager. This lab provides innovative testing to meet the unique testing needs of the tissue and eye bank industry. It is CLIA certified, CAP accredited, ISO accredited, FDA and TGA registered for screening human cells, tissues, and cellular and tissue-based products.
The Microbiology Supervisor/Manager is a highly collaborative, influential, and experienced leader responsible for providing overall operational leadership for the laboratory. If you’re interested in making a positive impact on a small and growing company, this is a great opportunity for you!
- Responsible for validation, implementation, and advancements in microbiology
- Responsible for the overall direction, staff training, and management, and day-to-day performance of the microbiology department
- Collaborates internally and externally to resolve technical problems and issues
- Develops strategies for continuous improvement
- Works on the microbiology bench and other benches as needed
- Ensure all staff activities and tests meet safety standards, regulations and produce quality results
- Assists with establishing policies, guidelines, metrics, and templates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Laboratory Science or Medical Technology or Microbiology at an accredited college or university
- Nevada laboratory supervisor’s license (or obtain it within 3 months)
- 5 years of experience in a laboratory, both clinical and microbiology testing experience
- 3+ years of managerial experience highly preferred
- Experience with FDA inspections preferred
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (email@example.com) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Associate Healthcare Recruiter
“Caroline did a truly phenomenal job helping me to look for my first nursing position. Her positive attitude & uplifting words made me feel more confident during my search for the right nursing position. She is both detail & service oriented. It is why I have recommended her services to so many of my classmates."