Microbiology Medical Technologist II (Nights) (SIGN-ON BONUS!)
Boston, MA 02118 US
- Under the general direction of the Technical Supervisor, provides ancillary support for clinical activities by performance and appropriate interpretation of moderate and high complexity clinical laboratory tests as defined under Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act (CLIA ’88). May also perform phlebotomy or therapeutic procedures.
- 500 bed academic medical center
- NIGHT SHIFT
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or Clinical Lab Science
- 3 years of Med Tech experience
- Some experience in Clinical Microbiology
- Experience in a hospital setting is preferred
- ASCP certification or NCA certification
Interested? Apply here, or reach out to Caroline via email (email@example.com) or phone (617-746-2746). You can also schedule a time to chat using this link: https://calendly.com/caroline-ka-recruiting.
Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!