Watford City, ND 58854
Full-time Microbiology Supervisor needed at a top facility in North Dakota!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently looking to hire a Technical Supervisor in our Microbiology department. This position requires an MT/MLS candidate, with extensive background in microbiology, and at least 2-3 years of Supervisory experience in that area. This is a day shift position, it is a working (bench) position, and may require some weekends/holiday coverage, depending on staffing.
* ASCP, NCA or equivalent/ND licensure
* B.S. or Associate Degree in Medical Technology or related science and Clinical Internship
* Ability to supervise and work with people, gaining their respect and cooperation
* Experience and knowledge in Microbiology
* Ability to operate and maintain complex equipment, communicate through computer systems, use measuring devices, perform mathematical calculations, and understand required statistical analysis
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: email@example.com
Please click APPLY ONLINE or email us a copy of your resume directly (my email is next to my profile). Be sure to check out all of our jobs at http://jobs.ka-recruiting.com. We look forward to working with you!
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Relationship Manager, Senior Healthcare Recruiter